Monday, September 25, 2023

Day 57 (Monday #9)

 Weight was 178.4.

Tons of stuff going on.  Including my birthday last Friday during which I had the opportunity to eat many lovely things, starting on the Thursday.  And I did!

And before that, we went to the Highland games and had fried dough and ate at a Mexican restaurant where I had a cheeseburger and then a pasta place.  

And I got so discouraged that I just decided to ENJOY cereal with strawberries/blueberries/bananas.  The only problem is that there is something about that which then "forces" me to want something MORE -- like another bowl of cereal. This morning, I followed it with an English muffin with spread.

WHATEVER.

At work, I had leftovers from Friday -- scallops with lemon cream sauce over pasta.  A lovely reasonable amount.  I had a Kind bar before... And a Picky bar after.  And Kombucha throughout the day. And then a birthday cupcake from last Thursday.

Supper is going to be something called Chakchouka... Just without the Chile pepper, thank you very much.  

If you're curious, it's HERE.

Headed to the grocery store first.

Yesterday, without "exercising," I closed all my rings WAY over.  On my feet 18 hours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment