Friday, September 1, 2023

Day 33 (Friday)

 So, I was 177.4 for a couple of days and 177.0 today.

We are definitely in full blown panic and stress-out and scream mode as we get D ready for departure.  I literally lost his debit card five separate times in the space of ten minutes while trying to get him online access (fail).  Also, the bloody thing doesn't work at the ATM machine. 

Backup plan -- I put the Apple Card on his phone and I can always pay off anything he spends from his account.  Not that he EVER buys anything.  And I mean E-V-E-R.  NEVER.

Sorted out his online access to his calculus book which turns out to not be a specific book but a subscription service so now I guess he waits for the professor to tell him which exact book.

G still doesn't have a final grade showing up for his class.  Sent an email about that last night.

This morning I had a bowl of cereal with blueberries and strawberries.  Then I had a banana.  THEN I ate a Picky Bar.  Working on a Spindrift.  Have a frozen dinner to heat up for lunch.

BEST thing is that my bestest friend in the whole wide world is coming to visit me this afternoon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment