Thursday, September 7, 2023

Day 39 (Thursday)

 And back to 177.0.  I think yesterday was 176.4.  It's SO ANNOYING.  Yesterday I closed all my rings just living my life (including horseback riding).  I closed at least my activity ring every day last week.  Grrr.

This morning I used a very ripe banana and made a microwave muffin of sorts -- one banana, 3T of pancake mix, one egg, a dash of vanilla, a handful of pecans, a handful of chocolate chips, and a splash of milk.  Microwave for a while.  Ate it.  VERY filling.

I've already doubled my exercise ring for the day, walking in the heat of the woods, sweating up a storm. I only took Kepler and Boreas with me to walk with Seneca and her mom since Khione had chemo yesterday and it just felt like she shouldn't try to do that walk, as much as she totally would have.  Lots of kisses before and after.

Today's frozen dinner is especially yummy. Flavorful but not too spicy.


There's church tonight -- celebrating the birth of Mary, mother of Jesus.  So fasting from lunch onwards. I made a Mac-and-cheese to bake at church and plan to bring hotdogs for anyone who wants to have supper afterwards.

💩 means the number might be 176+.

No comments:

Post a Comment